A Reproduction of the 1940 pattern Finnish field bottle cover. This cover is meant to be used with the 1940 pattern field bottle cover strap. This type of cover and strap were used from the start of the Continuation War.
The cover is made of black wool with cowhide reinforcements. There are black eyelets for the lacing and an aluminium button for fastening the cover strap. The lace is gray cotton with black metal aglets.
For a complete M/36 field bottle, you need:
- M/36 field bottle
- Field bottle cap
- Field bottle cap gasket
- Field bottle cap bolt set
- 1936 or 1940 pattern field bottle cover
- 1936 or 1940 pattern field bottle cover strap
Field Bottle Cover, 1940 Pattern (Reproduction)
- Manufacturer: Tiera Reproductions
- Product Code: FIN-FIELD-BOTTLE-COVER-1940-PATTERN-001
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Without Tax: 20.15€