A Reproduction of the 1940 pattern Finnish field bottle cover strap. This strap is meant to be used with the 1940 pattern field bottle cover. This type of cover and strap were used from the start of the Continuation War.
The material is 1.5 mm thick cowhide that has been dyed reddish brown. It is constructed with nickel plated one-sided rivets. There is a steel spring hook for fastening to the bread bag.
For a complete M/36 field bottle, you need:
- M/36 field bottle
- Field bottle cap
- Field bottle cap gasket
- Field bottle cap bolt set
- 1936 or 1940 pattern field bottle cover
- 1936 or 1940 pattern field bottle cover strap
|Material||Cowhide, Nickel plated rivets|
Field Bottle Cover Strap, 1940 Pattern (Reproduction)
- Manufacturer: Tiera Reproductions
- Product Code: FIN-FIELD-BOTTLE-COVER-STRAP-1940-PATTERN-001
- Availability: 1
- Without Tax: 20.15€