A Reproduction of the 1936 pattern Finnish field bottle cover. This cover is meant to be used with the 1936 pattern field bottle cover strap. This type of strap and cover were used through Winter War and Continuation War.
The cover is made of grey wool with cowhide reinforcements. There are grey eyelets for the lacing and an aluminium button for fastening the cover strap. The lace is gray cotton with grey metal aglets.
For a complete M/36 field bottle, you need:
- M/36 field bottle
- Field bottle cap
- Field bottle cap gasket
- Field bottle cap bolt set
- 1936 or 1940 pattern field bottle cover
- 1936 or 1940 pattern field bottle cover strap
Field Bottle Cover, 1936 Pattern (Reproduction)
- Manufacturer: Tiera Reproductions
- Product Code:FIN-FIELD-BOTTLE-COVER-1936-PATTERN-001
- Without Tax:20.15€