Original prewar Finnish field mug manufactured in 1940.
These mugs were originally used in military barrack’s canteens, but during the war they can be seen used on the frontline as field mugs.
The mug has several small surface scratches and the handle has surface rust. There is some mild pitting on the bottom.
The mug has a manufacturer stamp O.Y. ALUMINITEHDAS Ab. JÄRVENPÄÄ and the Army Intendant’s Department stamp with year: INT/40 on the bottom.
See the photos for details.